Eisenhower's Death Camps Remembered

I realize it’s difficult for the average citizen to admit witnessing a crime of this magnitude, especially if implicated himself. Even G.I.s sympathetic to the victims were afraid to complain and get into trouble, they told me. And the danger has not ceased. Since I spoke out a few weeks ago, I have received threatening calls and had my mailbox smashed. But its been worth it. Writing about these atrocities has been a catharsis of feelings suppressed too long, a liberation, that perhaps will remind other witnesses that “the truth will make us free, have no fear.” We may even learn a supreme lesson from all this: only love can conquer all.

Popular posts from this blog

The January 6th Capitol Hill Riot, Censorship and Related Issues Resource List

U.S. Election Fraud Resource List

COVID-Coronavirus Pandemic, Lockdowns and Vaccines Resource List