The Real Morgentaler


"I won't deny there's an inconsistency," Morgentaler answered. "Maybe I've deluded myself" ... He then turned to his "self-published" poetry. In The Goddess of the Golden Breast, he writes: "A suckling baby am I/Nursing at the golden breast ... /Sometimes I would like to devour the breast that is feeding me/To tear at the nipple and bite it ... /I hate and curse the breast and the mother/I smash the goddess to bits/I look at myself, helpless, small, and hungry/And cry." No wonder the guy's been in Freudian therapy "for a long time." This isn't just bad poetry. It's seriously disturbing. Its misogynism alone should disqualify Morgentaler from receiving the Order of Canada.

Popular posts from this blog

The January 6th Capitol Hill Riot, Censorship and Related Issues Resource List

U.S. Election Fraud Resource List

COVID-Coronavirus Pandemic, Lockdowns and Vaccines Resource List