Those 'Born Again' Christians

The strange places that I run into these “born again” Christians. As I have stated before we do some ministry on the streets and it always sets me back a notch or two when I hear “born again” come out of some folk’s mouths. I find them heading into abortion clinics, outside strip clubs, drinking and swearing at Ohio State Football game parties, sleeping on the streets, and yelling at the referee at high school basketball games. Yep, those “born again” Christians are everywhere. Nearly 85% of Americans, or so George Barna tells us. Maybe we should look at that term.

Popular posts from this blog

The January 6th Capitol Hill Riot, Censorship and Related Issues Resource List

U.S. Election Fraud Resource List

COVID-Coronavirus Pandemic, Lockdowns and Vaccines Resource List